BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

hello kitty... (virgin post)


OK, so here I am in the student clinic at school, knowing I really should be studying, but waiting for my husband of 11 days to finish with his patient, and trying to break my chocolate addiction minute-by-minute. I think I'll take one of those minutes and explain the title, in case it needs an explanation. It's not as interesting as it sounds. Really. It all boils down to the fact that I love cats. And the fact that I am sooo not the dominatrix type, although I probably was in a recent lifetime, because my whole attitude towards risque kinkiness is, "been there, done that" even though I haven't--so it's sort of an oxymoron. It was also a diagnosis of exclusion; I couldn't find any other title that would fit so globally with all of the multiple facets of my life. So here it is. I promise the next post will be more exciting. :)

0 comments: