BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 7, 2011

Playlist: I-35 Songs

Lord knows I've done enough driving throughout almost all of the Great State of Texas. Indeed, I've driven almost the entire length of I-35, save for a couple hours on each end - but I *have* done every single mile in between. In the days pre-iPod, we were at the mercy of the local radio band, none of which we were really familiar with. Once we had capacity for obscene amounts of music, we filled it. Here were some of our selections.

"Living in a Magazine" by Zoot Woman
"Midnight Cowboy" by Faith No More
"My First Million" by Human Radio
"Mercy Beat" by Reckless Kelly
"Where's My Thing?" by Rush
"Sideways" by Men Without Hats
"Wherever You Are" by Ulrich Schnauss
"Beat the Time" by Edie Brickell & New Bohemians
"American Remains" by Highwaymen
"Believe" by Bravery
"The Plank" by Buffalo Tom
"Only the Young" by Journey
"Faster Disco" by Faith No More (sorry, I know it appeared elsewhere)
"Right Here, Right Now" by Fatboy Slim
"Dreamland" by Rush
"Maneater" by Nelly Furtado
"Take Shelter" by Active Child
"Take the Wheel" by Deric Ruttan
"Highway Patrol" by Junior Brown
"Dancing in the Moonlight" by Men Without Hats
"A Million Miles Away" by Plimsouls
"Underwater Love" by Faith No More

0 comments: