BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My life in 30 songs...

Have you ever really listened to a song describe a unique feeling or situation and think to yourself oh my God, I could've written that! And then feel all eerie because you didn't think anyone felt quite that way but you? I know it's happened to me, more times than I care to count. I'm feeling kinda brainstormy tonight, so I'll list off a few here, just for fun, in no particular order.

Our Lady Peace - "One Man Army"
Pat Green - "Southbound 35"
Curve - "Coming Up Roses"
REM - "Carnival of Sorts" and "Wrong Child"
Chris Rea - "Looking For the Summer" and "Texas"
Collective Soul - "The World I Know"
Levellers - "One Way of Life"
Harry Chapin - "Cat's in the Cradle"
Queensryche - "Resistance" and "Anybody Listening?"
Alice Cooper - "Wind-up Toy"
Sinead O'Connor - "You Made Me the Thief of Your Heart"
Rush - "Roll the Bones" and "Dreamline"
Duran Duran - "Too Much Information"
Matthew Good Band - "Everything is Automatic"
Live - "Lightning Crashes"
Chagall Guevara - "Murder in the Big House"
Deric Ruttan - "Take the Wheel"
Wallflowers - "One Headlight"
No Doubt - "Just a Girl" and "Simple Kind of Life"
Pearl Jam - "Rearview Mirror"
Splashdown - "A Charming Spell"
The Who - "Won't Get Fooled Again"
John Mayer - "No Such Thing"
The Cure - "Lullaby"
James - "Born of Frustration"

0 comments: