BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Remember me?

I know, I know, I've been electronically scarce. Sorry about that. I have plenty of excuses, though! Wanna hear 'em? I've learned a whole lot over the past couple of weeks. Like you know how well-meaning people parrot "the grass is always greener on the other side" when trying to make you feel better about being in a crappy place? Well, I learned that sometimes, the grass actually is greener on the other side. As in, maybe the fact that Dallas seems to score higher on the rudeness factor than most places actually may not be my imagination after all. There really is no place like home after all, and I don't mean that in the best of ways.

I also learned that ambient restaurants in ritzy neighborhoods that serve fantastic made-from-scratch food can also be cheap. (Not in Dallas, of course.)

So, I'm just pinging the universe to state for the record that I haven't gone away, and that you're still stuck with me, should you choose to continue to subject yourself. Werd. :)

0 comments: